The rules, as usual: take, share, don't throw sand. Credit is sweet, but I'm not fussy. Comments are my anti-drug.
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6. 7.
1. The quote about family is something the great G.K. Chesterton said. He also said that the family was good practice for the world because both can be really annoying. Yeah.
2. I think "they're a package deal" is something someone on sg_one_a_day said.
3. This is an updated version of the "shades" icon I made last week. I decided the dark border was not to my liking. I thought I'd re-post in case anyone wanted to replace their old version with the new.
4. Text is from Sarah William's poem "The Old Astronomer to His Pupil."
5. Text is from Conrad Aiken's poem "The Morning Song of Senlin."
6. Please excuse the rampant sentimentality of this icon. I couldn't help it, they all looked so fresh and starry-eyed in this cap from "Enigma".
7. 'Nuff said.